Communication languages: English (Dutch, Chinese, French, German is an advantage)
As international operations & supply chain manager, your first responsibility will be to coach and manage the complete supply chain for Alcochem Minerals BV. Here you will use your logistical (export) knowledge combined with a good feeling for coaching. As ‘hands-on manager on the job’, you perfectly understand the operational procedures and you will work separately on your own projects. You will be the first one to talk to and you think along within the strategical choices to be made. Because we operate worldwide, you have a brought scope in the world. You will be working together with our account managers, general director and with other specialists within Alcochem Minerals BV.
- Will be responsible for the complete supply chain;
- Makes sure processes, structure and working organization is optimized;
- Is working closely together with the current management team on logistical solutions and thinks along in long-term policy;
- Will be responsible for the set up and operationalising of new projects (including all calculations);
- Thinks along with optimizing our ERP system and efficiency;
The International operations & supply chain manager is reporting directly to our general director. In time the International Operations & Supply Chain Manager will be part of the Management Team.
- HBO/university (MBA/BBA) in business administration (logistics)
- At least 8 years of working experience, out of which at least 3 years in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the English language in speech and writing; Dutch, Chinese, French and German is an advantage
- Knowledge of or affinity with raw materials for the detergent industry is an advantage
- Proven knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Added value in logistics, proven by a good network and working experience in an international environment (trade, customs, law & regulations).
- Service minded and customer focus; .
- Team player; empathic, with natural authority;
- Can build bridges between different cultures;
- Commercial attitude, used to make calculations;
- Excellent oral and writing skills;
- Working in an international environment, in a small and supportive team
- A full-time job (min. availability 32 hours/week) with a competitive salary
- Challenging and varied job
- Personal development and growth opportunities in various areas
- To achieve and manage our growth into a new market
Alcochem is a fast growing company. Alcochem BV distinguishes itself by offering the best possible solutions within the complete supply chain towards her (International) customers.
Alcochem Minerals BV, part of the Alcochem Holding, is a distributor and logistic provider that serves both producers and end-users of raw materials for the detergent, glass, and other industries. Main products are purchased in Europe and China and sold to our customers worldwide. Alcochem BV has offices in the Netherlands, Russia, China and Spain.
We believe that we should work together within a family vibe without strict hierarchy and in self-supporting teams taking initiative and working closely together. Entrepreneurship and the ability to work independently will go hand-in hand.
Growth of the company or business is not a goal at itself but a result of doing an excellent job.
The application procedure consists of several talks on different levels. Also a practical assessment will be part of the final stage of the procedure as well as checking your references.
Applications including your motivation can be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
033-4557259 (Monday till Thursday from 8.00 – 16.00 uur)
Zeilmaker 4, 3861 SM Nijkerk,
|Job Category||Alcochem Minerals|