Since 2007 Alcochem has made Financial commitments to projects which are connected to the area or markets in which Alcochem is active.
Alcochem has set up a few basic rules in which these commitments find their practical execution;
- Projects are set up in co-operation with the partners in the subjected area, where a common contribution should secure the involvement and dedication from both sides. Projects are linked to People (labour conditions) and Planet (environmental conditions)
- A protocol with all our production parties is signed in which no child labour is accepted in any way. This protocol will be controlled and monitored by our own local staff.
- Apart from the nature of the projects mentioned above we dedicate a part of our budget to support programs that are connected to the well-being of children (our future generations).
Links to a number of these projects directly supported by Alcochem;
- Choice in Cambodia: choice-cambodia
- Children’s house in Poland
- Orphanage in Vietnam:
HCMC Sanitary buildings